Monday, April 5, 2010

My name is AJ and I am a Colour Addict!

If you know my work then you will know that I love colour, there's nothing that lifts my mood more than seeing an array of bright colours all together.

So it comes as no surprise that I rarely create anything in monochrome. Quite odd really as I love other photographers images in monochrome, but when I try it myself it just doesn't sit right with me visually. I believe in my whole collection of images there are only possibly five that have passed muster in the monochrome bracket and one of those I simply had to put a hint of colour back into. Ironically two of the aforementioned five were published nationally.

So this month on my Red Bubble Profile I am celebrating my colour addiction with 9 of my loudest and brightest images!

Oh and just because I mentioned it, here also are my monochrome images that were published.



Left: DIY...NOT and Right: Slinky

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Jayne said...

I know just what you mean about colour. I love other people's black and white photos but just can't seem to tear myself away from colour in my own work!

Your photo site is looking great. I had a play over there when you first mentioned it some time back but I couldn't get the hang of their super easy buttons and web building thingemies ...which is an indicator of what a twit I am with technical stuff!

Thanks for the texture BTW. :)