Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Vintage Addiction

...And here's me thinking that colour was my only vice! Since discovering the wonderful 'Hand Coloured Vintage Photo Action' by mutato-nomine that I mentioned a few posts back I have been completed addicted to testing it out on all manner of images. I thought I might share one of my favourites to date. You can click on the image to view the larger version. And if you haven't checked out these actions yet you can download them here. I can't promise this is the last time I will speak about this!!!....Twitch!

Stonehurst Cove, Blue Rocks, Nova Scotia (View the original here)

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Rosy Outlook said...

The original is beautiful too, but I agree, the vintage action really transforms it into a work of art. Bravo, AJ (and thanks for the download)!

Dave said...

I must agree, and having used the action I must say it really transforms a photograph. I may have a new addiction and it's all your fault AJ!